When: Saturday, January 15th, 2022 – “Shotgun Start” at 10:00 a.m.
Cost: $225.00* per 4 person team
Entry fee provides you entry into the 9-hole competition, drink specials, raffles, 50/50, dinner and mayhem!
Follow these steps to Register online:
STEP 1 – Fill out this form for your team and hit “Submit”.
STEP 2 – Then click on the “Pay Fee Online” button and pay the fee for your team.
After you’ve submitted your form – click this button to pay your fee!
Rules for the Day!
- You must be signed up AND paid in order to be registered. This is a sell out event every year, so don’t hesitate.
- You will be emailed with day of event details the first week of January.
1st and 2nd Place Teams – Duffer’s Award (worst score) – Best Dressed Team – Best Team Name – Judges & Peoples Choice Awards for the Hole Sponsors – And More!
How it works:
- Course opens at 10:00 a.m.
- You may play the holes in any order you like.
- Each hole will supply the club & golf ball for you.
- Each Non-Profit will have a representative to write down your score.
- You must complete ALL 9 holes and turn your score card in no later than 5:00. (Holes close at 4:30).
- The Margaritaville & Shipwreck “19th Hole” Party – 4:30 – 6:30 (Prizes awarded 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.)
There will be raffles, drink specials, 50/50 chances and all kinds of fun activities at each of the nine area nonprofit holes.
The Fort Myers Beach Woman’s Club 501C3 non-profit: 59-6133785
The mission of the Woman’s Club is to support educational and recreational activities for non-profit and charitable organizations operating within the greater Fort Myers Beach community. Grand Prize Ineligibility: FMB-WC Board Members are not eligible for the Grand Prize. 501C3: 59-6133785